Inspirational quotes tap into different emotions of a person’s life, whether it’s happiness, sadness, excitement or discouragement. They can drive us to work harder, imagine more, inspire others and create success. While some may not directly speak to our own lives, they play a significant role in encouraging a positive lifestyle.
Ready to discover some inspiration? Check out these 9 quotes that will help impact and motivate you.
- “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.” —Albert Einstein
- “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” —Walt Disney
- “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.” —Dr. Seuss
- “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” —Mae West
- “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or touched—they must be felt with the heart.” —Helen Keller
- “Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.” —Eleanor Roosevelt
7. “As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping
others.” —Audrey Hepburn
8. “Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.” —Pablo Picasso
9. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.”
— Thomas A. Edison
Motivational quotes inspire us to do more, be more and become more of who we are. Each and every one of us can make an impact or difference in this world and leave it better than when we came. You have the power to inspire, make a difference and truly live a positive and altruistic lifestyle.